Ever Wonder How BIG Companies Don’t Pay Taxes?
$74,966 for a Dentist.
$174,000+ for a Plastic Surgeon.
$68,000 for a General Contractor.
Collectively recovered over
American Business Incentive Services is a National Incentive Provider that has partnered with the largest and best incentive and credit expert CPAs and firms with offices and representatives covering most of the lower 48 States.
Here’s the best part.
It costs you $0 to see if you qualify!
Every day we hear these same four questions or comments:
- “I thought my CPA does this for me.” We completely understand. As former business owners we thought our CPA filed for these incentives and credits as well. The fact is most CPAs specialize in “taxes” not “incentives and credits”. There are over 700 federal incentives and credits available to businesses.
- Sounds too good to be true? In 1981 President Reagan enacted federal incentives to spur the economy. In 2015 President Obama eased the requirements, expanded the ability for almost any business to qualify and made the federal incentives permanent.
- “My CPA said I don’t qualify.” Most CPAs think the same requirements (documenting every hour, every employee, every piece of supply, etc. relating to any incentive) of the 1981 federal incentives still apply. The 2015 PATH ACT changed these requirements. Your case must still be documented, but not to the same amount of detail required by the 1981 incentive programs.
- “Will this trigger an Audit?” Many taxpayers wonder whether filing an amended return (Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) will trigger an Audit. Unlike e-filing an original Form 1040 – amended returns are processed by an actual person at the IRS. That means the IRS will either accept, deny or ask for additional supporting documentation. The IRS won’t open an audit (or, “examination”) simply because you file an amended return. If your case is properly documented your amended return will be processes within 12-16 weeks.
I WANT TO KNOW IF I QUALIFY
Arrange a 5-10 minute phone call to see if you qualify and receive an education on Federal, State and local incentives.
Collectively we have recovered over $73,000,000 in incentives and credits for our clients!
* Senator Grassley is not affiliated with nor does he represent American Business Incentive Services.